Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Conclusion

23Things has been a really refreshing way of learning and a part of work that is something to look forward to. I would encourage anyone else to do it too (and have nearly got everyone at our library finished).

It was amazing - last weekend we were looking at real estate windows and on each property poster was a QR code...so due to 23Things I knew what they were & could explain it & saw a really useful application!!

I would love to do more of this type of learning with other things such as endnote...I like self paced and online style but I realise this isn't everyone's favourite way of learning.

thanks Kate for all your hard work! please keep it up...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic- I love it when you have just learnt something and then pow- it appears in your life!!
    I am super impressed that so many Ballarat staff have finished. Really great.

    ReplyDelete